Monday 23 January 2012

2012 1000 Film Challenge - Week 3

So, week 3 is over.  I needed to average around 19 films a week (more if preferable).  Did I make it?  Hell Yeah I Did!  In fact I smashed it with 25 films this week.  Granted, it does make me look like I have nothing better to do - and whilst you may be right, I'm doing it for my own sanity...which makes no sense...

Anyways, here's a list of what I watched in Week 3:

50/50
The A-Team
Anchorman
Cannonball Run II
Child's Play
The Chronicles of Riddick
Clash of the Titans
Devil
Dog Soldiers
Eight Legged Freaks
Eurotrip
Final Destination 2
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
The Inbetweeners Movie
Jackass 3.5
The Losers
Man On Fire
Real Steel
Resident Evil
Scream 2
Secret Window
Tank Girl
Up
War Horse
X-Men First Class

So, at the end of Week 3 my total tally of films stands at 66.  So just 934 left to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment