Sunday 15 January 2012

2012 1000 Film Challenge - Week 2

So week 2 is out of the way, and I was required to average 19 films a week in order to stay on track.  In week 1 I accomplished viewing of 21 films.  In week 2 I managed 20 films.  Above average, just like me :D

Here's what I watched in week 2:

Collateral
Contagion
Cursed
Ed Wood
Final Destination
The Golden Child
Johnny English Reborn
National Treasure
The Others
Pineapple Express
The Rock
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3
Shallow Hal
Sharktopus
Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
Trading Places
There's Something About Mary
Weekend At Bernies 2

Week 2 is over, just 50 more to go.  41 films have been watched in just 2 weeks, leaving 959 left to watch in 2012.  A new week involves a new chance to increase my average...

No comments:

Post a Comment