Monday 9 January 2012

2012 1000 Film Challenge - Week 1

So, we're one week into 2012 and I'm one week into my 1000 Film Challenge.  A friend of mine advised that I have to average a total of 19 films a week, and this first week (Sunday the 1st to Saturday the 7th January) came with a grand total of 21 films watched.

For those that are following my blog, hopefully you will have noted my irreverant take on each of the films I watched, so I won't detail them here (they are available to view on this blog at any time).

In order to keep my blogs down to just the films I watch on a particular day, upon completion of a week I will list the films seen during it, whilst providing my daily take on the films I have watched.  This will also mean that, once a month, I will list the entirety of the films watched during that period.

Lets start off with week 1!

WEEK ONE - 1st January to 7th January 2012
The Animal
Apollo 18
Blades of Glory
Cedar Rapids
Coming to America
Eraser
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Final Destination 5
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Hostel 3
House on Haunted Hill
Kingpin
The Last Exorcism
Lost In Translation
The Money Pit
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Scream 4
Stir Crazy
Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny
Under Siege

Week one provided 21 films for my viewing pleasure.  As week 2 begins, I'm left with just 979 films to see...keep reading this blog to see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment