Monday 23 April 2012

The 1000 film 2012 challenge - a belated blog

For those that were wondering where the flip my blog went after my last post, I feel I must let you all know that I decided to end it early.  The stress of watching around 3 films a day - as well as a number of films at the weekend - meant a truck-load of stress for me, as well as being a recluse in my own home.  Seriously, my housemates must have thought I was either dead or never came home, as I hardly saw them!

So, I admitted defeat.  I still watch films, though the number has dropped from 19 a week to around 2 or 3.  Now I've moved onto tv shows & hanging out with my housemates.  Not being stressed is fun.

Also, there are other reasons for the end of this challenge, these primarily being the start of a new creative phase for me, as I'll be going back into my writing.  I have a few idea's going on in my head so hopefully I'll put these down on my blog for you to get an idea.

Until then, happy blogging people!

1 comment: